The work we will do is all about connection; connection to yourself, connection to the life and career you want, and connection to the people and resources that will help you get there.
My tailored career management programmes combine the latest in career evaluation & transition methodology, plus my own extensive experience. But what makes each and every programme uniquely powerful, is how we unlock your own innate resourcefulness to design the career YOU want, and bring it to life in the way that works for you.
A fully supported programme follows three simple stages:
- Open Up: this stage is about really getting to know yourself, exploring your values, aspirations, experiences, and behaviour patterns.
- Connect: here, we use this heightened self-awareness to uncover your dream career, and really connect to that vision.
- Create: this is the time for action. Step by step, you’ll experiment with ways to achieve your vision.
By the end of these three stages, you will have a clear vision of a career that is absolutely right for you, and be well along the path to implementing it. You will also have the skills to manage your career in the future, regardless of the crossroads ahead.
Working at your own pace, my career management programme takes approximately 6 months. We meet fortnightly for one-to-one sessions, supported by the following framework:
- Tailored exercises and missions to complete between sessions
- Email support
- CV support/writing
- LinkedIn profile
- Job search and application
- Comprehensive career action plan (CAP)
£120 per session (90 mins). Programme price available on request
My tailored, intensive breakthrough programmes are designed for more immediate scenarios (e.g. redundancy) or to explore a single career question (e.g. confidence in interviews). £200 per session (2 hours)
My Transformational Life Coaching sessions, tailored to meet your specific needs, address issues around anxiety or self-esteem, or finding balance in your life and work. £100 per session (60 mins)